1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

50 K USD's Compensation

Naiwen Jul 11, 2012

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

ATTN: XXXX, (My Name here)

The content of your mail is well noted, I am Dr. Shola a delegate from the United Nations to The IMF (International Monetary Fund) West Africa Regional Payment Office to pay 630 scam victims $50,000.00 USD (Fifty Thousand Dollars only) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $50,000 USD compensations funds. On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Lagos, Federal Republic of Nigeria, it was alarmed so much in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individual to scam artist operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate these victims, the U.N Body is now paying 630 victims of this operators $50,000.00 USD each in accordance with the U.N .recommendations. Due to the corrupt and in-efficient Banking Systems in Federal Republic of Nigeria, the payments are to be paid by UN officials sitting at IMF (International Monetary Fund) West Africa Regional Payment Office as corresponding payment center under funding assistance by United Nation body.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 309 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 321 left to be paid the compensations of $50,000.00 USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. Secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for security and possible consideration. You can receive your compensations payments via.

1. ATM CARD
      2. CHECK PAYMENT

Indicate your option and send your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want us to send the compensation to.

Please you are advised to stop any communication with any person or Individual that you are currently paying money to due to transaction which you have online with the person. Please let us know right now via email or telephone your present dealing online, so we can help you verify the authenticity of the transaction which you are presently involved in, so you don't get scammed.

Please also send me proof of payment in any previous scam. If you still have any. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you. Do feel free to call me any time on my telephone number.

Yours faithfully,
      Dr Shola Omoregie
      United Nation Representative

So yeah, just recently got this in my inbox... I think its fishy from mine POV. Because never been involved in that. XDD So I don't feel comfy to give out my details & etc. So whatcha all think about this mail? I dunno what to make of it honestly. Got a bit ruffled eh?

2. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

:haha: I got those at least once a month. Whatever you do, DO NOT give out your personal/bank information to something like this. It's nothing but a scam.

3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

It's exactly what Spice says
      A SCAM.
      If you feel the need to give out your bank details I'll have them :D

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Agree with both the above :) complete scam. Any kind of email like that is. I get quite a few myself and they are annoying deleting them and adding the sender to your block list can help :)

5. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Attention,

We have concluded to effect your payment of $1.7Million, through western union, but the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is $4,500.00 daily until the funds is completely transferred.

Kindly Contact Western union Agent:
      Mr.Sam Harry
      TEL: +229 98426925
      E-mail: western.union_office51@kimo.com

Though, Aminu Bello sent $4,500.00 in your name today so contact Mr.Sam Harry or you call him as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $4,500.00 Pls let me know as soon as you received all your funds $1.7Million.

Wait, theres moar... lolol... XDDD Of course, its seducing. & trying to attract others to the scam & etc...

6. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft of Four Million Dollars (4Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft with UBA BANK Benin Republic, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of OCT 2012.

So now i have arranged with UBA bank BENIN to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world. Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the UBA Bank Benin Republic with your full contact information's such as follows:

1) YOUR FULL NAME ..................
      (2) YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS...........
      (3) YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS..................
      (4) YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER................
      (5) YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS..................
      (6) YOUR OCCUPATION........................
      (7) YOUR OFFICIAL AGE......................
      (8) YOUR PHOTOGRAPH ................
      (9) YOUR COUNTRY...........................

However, Kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your ATM Master CARD

E:mail ( cled452@yahoo.com )

MR.PHIL B. GORDON United Nation Agent To UBA Bank.

So try to contact UBA Bank Benin Republic for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Thank you and may the good lord be with you

Edward Clovis

They are persistent darn it... they kept on giving me these messages. So, to cut off contact with them, what should I do?

7. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Nothing, spam is the immortal curse of the internet. Simply mark it as spam on your email service and hope you don't get more of the same thing.

8. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

E:mail ( cled452@yahoo.com )

Anybody wishing to spam that email please feel free to do so :)

Shortie861 likes this.
    9. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

10. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yep, as APS said, please feel free to spam the hell out of him... This Edward Clovis.

11. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

yeah, I don't want my email blacklisted.