1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

A baawww about my life

Naiwen Feb 14, 2012

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I might gonna sound a little whiny and stuff, but I think my life sucks. So normal, so average and nothing outstanding or thrilling going on in my life. Hence why I spend so much time on forums discussion with all of you. And pour my feelings to you, all my intimate thoughts to you. I usually like to bottle it up, but yeah, now, I'm openly admitting suffering from depression sometimes and maybe I'm really out of my mind here, but yeah, I wish we had a different world, a different life. Our world's gone to the dogs, I think. Do you feel like this sometimes too?

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

I do.

I like catching buses I have never took before, within reasonable time and area, but yeah, just because. It helps me realise taht tehre is more to see and do than what I have been used to through the routine I made for me. I go out and enjoy looking around. I also used to like to take photos, so they both came together, now I have no camera, hahah but if I have spare change I still do the exploring from time to time. It makes me feel more in control of myself, it gives me confidence. May sound weird, but I like the feeling of being somewhere I don't know. I like visiting malls just to go to their electronic stores, hahah.
      It also helps me being out to get ideas from where I less expect it.

When I let depression gets me, I stop going out and doing things. I stop enjoying what I used to like and I stop looking forward to it, problem is... the less I do what I enjoy, the less I feel as a person and the more depressed I get. So... don't stop moving doing what you enjy even if it is being online.

Don't be too hard in yourself, don't compare with others, specially not to put yourself down.
      I am happy you so trust enough to pour your feelings and I hope you don't stop doing it. :)

I am happy we're in more contact now. I am sorry you are usually the one having to start them but I don't want you to think i don't appreciate our friendship. I like talking with you. *huggles*

3. Carrie

Carrie Quiet Chatter

Naiwen, I've learned thru life that you choose your family. Doesnt mean it has to be blood related. One day when i get more time I will explain. Let's just say I have definitely lived a drama filled life, I think any drama thats out there I have lived it in someway. ((HUGS)) to you my friend. Just keep your chin up and hold your head high, Life will get better. I'm here anytime you need an ear. :)

4. xeva

xeva Shy Chatter

Shes right, Its been alot more than just drama, but one day at a time it will get better.

Carrie likes this.
    5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Couldn't agree more. I have been through alot in my life and most of it is because i had the wrong people in my life. I was always told you can't choose your family but you can choose your friends which is so true and no matter how far away a friend is if they become a true friend they can sometimes seem more like family.

6. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yeah, but i had crappy friends so yeah. I couldn't rely on them or count on them when I needed them so hence why I go on forums and make e-friends like shortie and RJH.