1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

A good place to get cheap games

wjack2010 Jul 23, 2011

1. wjack2010

wjack2010 Chat Addict

I tend to purchase my games online, as I have a website and a company established in several countries that offers second hand games it is such as an exchange store, but you can purchase any game for cash or trade-in your games for cash or other games of equal value.

The website address is: http://www.cex.co.uk

It is a very trusted company, and has several stores open throughout a list of different countries it operates in.
    2. shopy99

shopy99 New Chatter

i thought the best place to buy games is STEAM, but this one is pretty good, but steam is a better alternative you have more games and better prices.
    3. Savvy

Savvy New Chatter

If you have older consoles and need cheap games then go to www.jjgames.com
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

We have CEX where I live :) they are a great place to go for cheap games and DVD's I found :) I tend to buy alot of DVD's there myself get some pretty decent ones and recent ones for only a couple of quid which is good.
    5. Kicata1384

Kicata1384 New Chatter

I go to GameStop where I live for cheap games. You can get used games for really cheap and they are all tested to work just like new ones. You can also trade in games you are tired of playing for credit to buy more games with. They sell games for any console and all the accessories too. If they don't have a GameStop where you live you can order online from their site. Hope this helps you! :)
    6. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

GOG is another source for very reasonable prices, stands for Good Old Games. These are downloaded games with their personalized setup, you get a serial number on your email and account for each game you purchase.
    7. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That sounds good HAL WARD :) I may have to check that out see what they offer, always looking for new games to play in my spare time.
    8. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I buy on line at play.com as they are cheep and quick