1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    1. TiggyDoolittle

TiggyDoolittle Resident Weirdo

I met Ray onlineend of 2002.

He was living in Sheffield and I was in Glasgow.

2004 we finally met up.

2005 we had our 1st baby a girl named Alyssa.

2006 we moved to Sheffield to be a family.

2009 we got married.

2010 we had our 2nd baby a girl named Erika.

2012 he camehome one a broke our family apart told me he no longer wanted us to be a family and that he was driving me and the kids 250ish miles tomy mums house in Glasgow.

few months later I find out he was seeing someone I felt was my best friend.

just over a year later we are still at my mums

I loved the ground that man walked on but now thanks to him and her I now have issues trusting people.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Luckily all men are not the same.
      Eventually you'll learn to trust again.your young so there is no rush.
    3. TiggyDoolittle

I hope so. :)
    4. MsPJ

MsPJ Ms Biscuit

Well you're back home where you belong Tiggy. Concentrate on your girls for now,before you know it they will be all grown up with their own children. The right man will come along when you least expect it & you will learn to love & trust again.
      TiggyDoolittle likes this.
    5. TiggyDoolittle

Ye I am enjoying them. OK Alyssa has turned into a cheeky little witch but she is a good kid and Erika is talking away. They went to their dads for a couple days at christmas and he was too busy making sure his bitches *sorry I will never again have a kind word for this homewrecker* kids were happy. He has also moved them into his home so he cat find the time once a week to call his own kids or fork out £20 to buy Erika a Toy Story Jessie doll So this is a new year new start for me and my girls.
      MsPJ likes this.