1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

After Windows 10?

Poser Jul 9, 2016

1. Poser

Poser New Chatter

Just out of the blue, there are people who love to keep on imagining the future of technology. Well, here is one that I hope there'd be a discussion. We already have Windows 10, hopefully installed in your laptops. For those who loved it, they're enjoying. It'd be otherwise for those who don't. With the current features Win 10 has, what do you think is the next version of Windows 10? Do you think it'd be better? What do you think is its name (Windows 11? whatever)?

Post your thoughts below.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

On the name I am not sure but I don't see Microsoft stopping at Windows 10. I personally still have Windows 8.1 on my laptop after moving back when I had a lot of problems with Windows 10 such as errors and crashing and from what I understand some of these problems are still ongoing so either they will fix these problems or make a new OS with all the fixes and release that which they have done in the past.
    3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Well we all assumed Windows 9 for ages :)
      Its very difficult to see what else they can add to next Generation of Windows.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. The Plug

The Plug New Chatter

Windows 10 will the last OS they make, any future version of windows will come as a update.