1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27

APS Jul 23, 2011

1. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

BBC

What a waste of a life.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Couldn't agree more with you there APS, such a waste. It was something that I can honestly say I saw coming though to be honest, despite going into rehab so many times she still never seemed really pushed to stay away from drugs and alcohol.

3. dn31

dn31 Super Moderator Staff Member

Well the world got one less druggie to worry about, what about those dead kids in norway what is gonna be the headlines tomorrow, oh bet you its the druggie winer. I didnt buy her music so I didnt help to kill her

4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

She makes the 6th pop star to die aged 27.

Brian Jones - Rolling Stones
      Janis Joplin
      Jimi Hendrix
      Jim Morrison
      Kurt Cobain

All died aged 27

Live fast die young

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I couldn't agree more with this, she brought it in herself to be honest. I remember when she was on stage singing at Mandela's birthday and she was so off her face she was nearly falling off the stage, she had so many chances and so much help to get her off the alcohol and the drugs and she took non of them. People died on Friday whom did absolutely nothing but live their lives and be living a normal day and they will most certainly be pushed into the background whilst all headlines are focused on Amy Winehouse

I have seen a status being posted around FB over the last few days along the lines of this :) it is true, they do live fast and die young and with alot of them it is they became so big within such a small space of time that they find it hard to take it in themselves and they turn to the nasty stuff (drugs and alcohol) and in the end that will overtake them and they will do it to get away from the hype surrounding them. It is a shame.