1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Angelina and Brad divorcing?

Maddie Oct 13, 2016

1. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

So, I'm sure you've all heard about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt divorce by now. What do you think about this? Did it come as a shock to you?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I can't say anything like this does come as a shock to me now, it either happens or it doesn't I guess and being such a popular couple it may have been in the end that the pressure got to them.

3. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

This makes me glad I'm not a celebrity. You can't do anything without the paparazzi being in your face. I mean, the celebrities can't even go to the store to buy toilet paper without getting harassed, it's ridiculous. But everything you do is in the news when you're a celebrity and I don't think I could live with that.

Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I prefer to have my own personal space and have my own personal life so I could never be one either, being a celebrity you never get that and it's a shame and that is why I feel so many have failed marriages and relationships because they never get space and never have privacy. Seems unfair.

5. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

I do too. I want my work separate from the rest of my life. I want to be able to live in peace away from work.

Back on topic, I read an article that Brad got to see see all of the kids (with the exception of the oldest, Maddox) for the first time since Angie filed for the divorce.