1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever been to a festival?

jnugget Sep 26, 2012

1. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

im thinking about going to download next year 2 bands confirmed all ready and a third is rumoured

havent been to any fest before so it would be amazing if i do go (providing i can afford to lol)
    2. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Course I did go, but or though which festival ya talkin about eh?XDD
    3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

all of them lol
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I haven't been to any festivals no. I have been to live concerts and such to see the likes of Barry Manilow and Five and we also had a local event happen in 2000 which was called Party On The Pier with alot of big headlining acts such as Five, A1, Billie Piper, BomFunk Mc's, Peter Andre and many more which I did go to but never been to an actual festival.
    5. seximami

seximami Talkative

I've been to small festivals in Spartanburg,SC and saw Bobby V. live 2 yrs ago. He is big and i was surprised he performed. Hubby took pics while I enjoyed the show. That was at Spring Fling. I just went to Harvest Fest in Inman my town and they had local gospel and country bands but really not my thing.