1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Apple Iwatch

Shortie861 Sep 9, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So, it seems that when Apple launch their next iPhone it's not the only thing they will be doing. It seems they also have an iWatch that they will be unveiling on this day as well.

Now, I have not taken much look into what this iWatch is or what it is like however it seems like it will be a gadget that will get a lot of attention seen as people are already queuing.

What are your thoughts about an Apple iWatch?
      HAL WARD likes this.
    2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Same as their iPhone, I couldn't afford it. Actually that isn't a bad thing since I rarely use a phone to begin with, I'm completely free of that habit and have one that only cost me 20 dollars a month, it sits here beside me dying from old age, just like myself. It's a peaceful life not having a phone ringing every 5 minutes
    3. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

I saw it. It doesn't look anything special. Like most apple products, they are true 'luxury' items. They are seriously overpriced and often than not, aren't worth it. The iWatch for example...it said it would retail around $3500-400. that's insane. Now it's true watches can go up to this price point and some even higher, but the iWatch in my opinion does the same stuff you can do on the iPhone in your pocket.