1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Movies Arachnophobia

Shortie861 Jul 8, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So, some people have fears of spiders and some don't mind them and if you have a fear of spiders then this is probably one of the worst movies you can watch.

I myself took the plunge and watched this movie myself to see what all the hype was about, I was told by my mum I wouldn't like it as she watched it and had to have her feet up on the sofa it made her that scared.

Oh my it was scary, just seeing those spiders climbing into people's slippers and jumping at people, making me shudder thinking about it.

Have you ever watched this movie and what was your take on it?
    2. moneymakingmom

moneymakingmom New Chatter

This was one of my favorite scary movies of all time. I was ecstatic over Arachnophobia when it first came out and watched it dozens of times. That part where the guy thinks he sees a spider on the wall and it's just a hook was hilarious but there were many scary moments too. Especially that part where the mortician and his wife are sitting there with the popcorn all mummified and that shocked look on their faces. I felt bad about the old lady getting killed by the spider. Over all, a very good movie.
    3. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

It is not a scary film I have watched it a few times mind you I don`t mind spiders
    4. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I had watched it and it is more of a thriller movie for me than a horror movie. I am not that afraid of spiders too unless it was a deadly huge spider that would hit me and eat me.:bigboulay: