1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Are all boys players at heart?

MiszMariee Jul 23, 2011

1. MiszMariee

MiszMariee Chat Addict

In this society that we live in, playing people, messing with someone's feelings because you are unsure of your own is something almost everyone does. It's practically common. The other day I was at the mall, Victoria Secret to be exact. And this guy with one of his good girl friends walked in. He continued with his conversation and this is what I overheard.

Him: So this one girlfriend I had, I was with her for about 6 months.
      She lost her virginity to me and the next day I broke up with her, hahahaha!

After hearing such a thing, I couldn't help but turn around and say "How dare you think you have the right to take something so precious from a girl and then just throw her away? Do you know how mcuh it takes for a girl to have sex for the first time? Do you know they get SICK to their STOMACH worrying if the guy still cares? Worrying if the guy even feels the same about her?
      Girls AREN'T a bag of meat, you can't just EAT them up and THROW them out. It's people like you that make girls all over the world feel like CRAP. Like they're not GOOD ENOUGH, like they have to wear POUNDS OF MAKE UP and NOT EAT FOR MONTHS to even feel nearly good enough for you FOOLS. It's guys like you that have girls SCARED TO DEATH to fall in love. She's not JUST VAGINA, she has a brain and a heart and a personality. And you, you are clearly just a FOOL and for your sake I really hope there isn't a hell because you will be the first thing rotting in it.

I probably went overboard but at the time I was extremely disgusted to hear such a thing, to know that guys walk around and brag about taking girls virginity's and then throwing us away like we're disposable. I just want to know how, why people have the mind to do such harm to someone without even a care in the world?

Kaynil and Hotspot like this.
    2. clauemi

clauemi Quiet Chatter

It's a horrible thing to play with someones feelings but guys are not the only ones. Girls do plenty of playing themselves. Of course not everyone is like that and it's just a matter of patience until you find someone that is worth it.

3. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

It is not a nice thing but it happens
      and girls can just be as nasty it not just boys

Hotspot likes this.
    4. Hello2u

Hello2u New Chatter

I'm male, but I'd never do anything just to manipulate or hurt someone.

5. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

It has everything to do with upbringing, intelligence and smartness starts at home, sounds like this guy had no role models, or not a good one!.

Hotspot likes this.
    6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Couldn't agree with you more there HAL WARD, unfortunately I have had some run in's with guy's like this and it's not nice to be part of their so called games. How they get off on doing it is beyond me, they never like it when it happens to them infact from experience it hurts them like hell when it happens back to them but yet they still do it.

7. diamondlisa

diamondlisa New Chatter

Bravo to you for speaking up MiszMariee. I don't think you went over board at all, but then again I have no shame in telling people just how stupid they are being. You probably told the boy something he's never heard before in his life and certainly needed to hear it, maybe he wouldn't have grown up to be such a pig.

Kaynil likes this.
    8. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I hate people who brag about their conquests.It usually means their was no conquest.

Kaynil and Naiwen like this.
    9. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I still believe that there are guys who will not do that but sadly to say, a lot are players at heart. Very few are loyal and trustworthy in terms of relationship. So, to those girls who would find a "good" guy, it was more than luck. ;)

There are also girls that are players but i could say they are few specially here. LOL

10. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

Based on what I am seeing around me, honest and truthful guys are very rare already nowadays. And I have read in a study that men were born polygamous. That's why they can't stick to just one partner. Most men are players nowadays, specially the young ones. And I am glad that my husband is not like that.

11. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Interesting thing to note is that I wrote a blog post about this. In my opinion, there are playboys and playgirls. Not only playboys.

BrokenHeart and Kaynil like this.
    12. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Couldn't agree more there Naiwen :) both can be as bad as each other when it comes down to it. I myself wouldn't deny that if a guy played me I would play him back but I wouldn't go out of my way to play someone whom hadn't done anything to deserve it, to me that is cruel.

13. BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel Quiet Chatter

I personally don't believe that all males are players at heart. My boyfriend is the furthest thing from being a player. He is kept to himself and he doesn't go out lots with girls.

Plus he's only had one girlfriend before me and he's 20 years old. His last relationship lasted 7 months and the reason for their break up is because he had to move for College and so did she so she lives like 14 hours away and they decided it would be easier to break up. He told me before he just wants to go slow and at first when we weren't dating he told me he just wants to be cuddle friends and that's it. Then a couple days later he told me he wanted me (meaning he wanted to date me) and then he said he wanted to wait a while before we do anything intimate. I'm perfectly okay with that and I respect his wishes.

Either way, he is the furthest thing from a player so to be honest I do not believe that all men are players at heart.

Kaynil likes this.
    14. IndigenousThinker

IndigenousThinker New Chatter

I don't think monogamy is a natural state for humans, however having said that I have been with the same guy for three years. I try to avoid negative actions in my life though so the idea of cheating just doesn't occur to me. Besides anytime we want a little variety in the bedroom it's a lot more fun and interesting to bring another person in there.

Changes a negative to very much of a positive. But probably not the thing for immature people. Firm rules have to stay in place.

15. GAK

GAK New Chatter

To answer your question, no. How do I know? Because I'm not a player (at least I don't think I am). I do seem to always date girls that are though. lol.

16. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yep, cruel and very much heartless. I wouldn't do that to a guy who's crushing on me. XDD

17. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Shy Chatter

Indeeed and for me me i met ONE
      and im still crushing on her :confused:

18. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Shy Chatter

And for the main TOPIC
      and this is meant for girls
      Giving the Boy/Man the only thing that is your very own
      needs time and trust and loads of stuff so if you overheard that boy and she did that after 6 month's
      its the girl fault also
      and ofcours world full of actors but takes time to trust a person ah btw actors and liers always forget and act differnt in certin situations that when u Notice your being manipulated.

(PS : MY english sucks) :D

19. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Shy Chatter

although in my culture thats forbiddin before Mirage .
      Im A Muslim

20. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Thats a sad state of affair for you then?