1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Are you severe?

Naiwen Sep 26, 2011

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Do you clamp on them hard or no? Mine do quibble me all the ime. As I said the other topic before we got hacked. I'll be restarting all the topics I made to make up for the loss.

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I like to think I was firm but fair,he's now 38 and got his own kids :)

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have 4 kids myself and I myself let my kids know that there is only so much I will tolerate before they have gone too far, I am usually pretty fair and allow them to have fun and be kids and such but when things start getting out of hand I am as strict as I need to be, things will be taken away to punish them and they will be prevented from doing things for a while they enjoy doing as a punishment.

4. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

I have just the one child so she gets way more leniency than maybe if she had three or four siblings and there were fewer resources. With that being said, there are very few resources now but she gets a chunk of them for her own use. As for behavior, she is a well behaved child in that she does not disrespect me or yell at me. I like to think that i am a good mother and this is the reason she is so well behaved but the truth is that she is a good child. I have seen her very bad behavior and nothing i could say or do could stop it from happening. Thankfully that only happens when she eats too much sugary treats. And, i can limit those to avoid tantrums. And yes, surprisingly at seven years old there are still tantrums. Just not without a cause thugh.