1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Arrest Warrant Issued For Justin Bieber

Shortie861 Apr 14, 2015

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

It seems that Justin Bieber may have got himself into some trouble again. An arrest warrant has been issued for him in Argentina for failing to return there for questioning.

Source: Sky News
    2. Black Angel

Black Angel New Chatter

And here I was hoping that his U.S. citizenship was invalid and they were going to send his scrawny a** back to Canada.

Don't get me wrong, I like maybe 1 or 2 maybe 3 of his songs, but I am tired of seeing his areola and backwards hat with that stupid look on his face all the damn time.

He needs to sit down, put a shirt on and just go to sleep long enough for his brain to mature to the point where he isn't acting like an a** all the time.
    3. sharon

sharon New Chatter

It's unfortunate that Justin Bieber doesn't have the right people around him. If he was then he wouldn't be in as much trouble as he seems to get into. You would never see Taylor Swift in these kind of issues because she has family and friends that keep her down to earth. Justin Bieber has received too much money than he can handle and not enough support. I bet people are just using him left and right but not really looking out for him. It will be a really sad day for him when he realises it.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree Sharon, sometimes it's all about the money and not about the consequence that he will face later on in life.