1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

As Yall Know...

Rachel Aug 10, 2013

1. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

as yall know im still friends with my ex thomas...but recently ive been talking to this guy Jordan whos been nothing but incredible...he listens to my bitching whining and crazy psycho s**t yet still thinks im a sweet innocent perfect angel...well he lives about 20 mins away from me and I had been joking with him about coming up to where i work one night and he said that yeahh he would but didnt tell me when...well tonight when i was down stocking the fridges i stand back up and theres this man thats about 6'4 standing right in front of me...it was Jordan...it made me smile bigger then i ever have before. i seriously stood there and talked to him for a good bit til my manager was like "hey!! get to cleaning" so i talked and cleaned and cleaned and talked then he said he was going so i went around the front of the counter and gave him a hug...there was this spark inside of me that happened the second he hugged me...and then he texted me telling me how great i looked and how it made him feel to actually be talking to me face to face insted of texting...it made my night sooooooooo much better. and mind you i had been at work busting my a** since about 330 and it was about midnight when he came in...this man is awesome!!!!

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like you have found a really great guy Rachel :) are you planning on seeing him again any time soon at all?

3. robertson123

robertson123 Regular Chatter

Thats great news Rachel i say you go with your gut feeling on this if it feels right then dont let nothing stop you and good luck i hope you do the right thing

4. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Sounds like you have a great guy, make sure to treat him well.

5. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

He came up to work again even though he wasn't feeling good. I appreciate him so much for that :) its too soon to tell anything but I have a great feeling

Attached Files:

6. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

Btw that pic is Jordan

7. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

He sounds like a really great guy, especially since he still managed to see you with not feeling well :) I know some guys that would use that as an excuse and let girls down but he sounds like a brilliant guy :)

8. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

he really is. hes different and i can just tell but were just friends for now and probably will be for a while im still not over my ex and he knows that...we even talked bout it the first time we ever talked. hes a big goober and that makes him incredible. cant wait to spend time with him (and his kitties pinkie and princess) when im not working...hes got some car club thing monday but im hoping if i suggest we hang out he doesnt go or lets me tag along.

Shortie861 likes this.
    9. MsPJ

MsPJ Ms Biscuit

Hope it all goes well for you, Rachel.

:)

Rachel likes this.