1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Anime/Manga B Gata H Kei

Grungie Mar 2, 2012

1. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

Well first here's the official English trailor:

Now that's out of the way, time for a slight disclaimer: the trailer makes it seem a bit more crazy than it actually is. No doubt this is a teen sex comedy, but this is a teen sex comedy with a twist. Instead of your average Joe, or loser high school guy, Yamada (her first name is never revealed) the most popular girl in her school is trying to lose her virginity. Despite what the trailer says, the entire series she is not trying to sleep with 100 guys. She tries to sleep with her classmate Kosuda. The series may seem to focus that the entire show is based on sex, but I can probably guarantee you that you're really watching it to laugh at the comedy between the relationship between Yamada and Kosuda and how they try (and mostly fail) at trying to date each other.

The anime itself is well done. I may have a gripe about a couple of voice actors in the English dub, but for the most part, the main characters are done well. You might think that Yamada's English voice makes her sound like a stuck up prude, but well... she is one, what else do you expect from the most popular girl in high school? My only gripe with the Anime in general is that I hope they make a second season, if this is all they're making of the Anime, I will be mad (you'll find out for yourself). If you're not satisfied with the Anime, you can always read the manga. The manga itself is completed, but I haven't finished reading the entire thing, so I can't tell you how the story ends.

If you want to watch the Anime, you can watch it legally and for free at Funimation.com