1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

General "baawing" About One's Life On The Interwebs

Naiwen Jul 28, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Like people could really get some private info "leaked out" on Youtube, on blogs or on the WWW, by doing so and they don't seem to care about it. A guy just call me "stupid and immature" for reminding him about this. Guy was crying over his financial probs and women issues on the Youtube. He automatically "assumed" things about other Youtubers, like saying them "living with their parents and being male-dominated females.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=cmUW-Jh626A&feature=em-comment_reply_received

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

Yeah, like children they decide calling you 'stupid' is a clever response showing maturity to take disagreeing opinions. Then again, and just to balance by giving this random stranger the benefit of the doubt... perhaps you 'reminded' someone who didn't need or wanted to be reminded. I mean, if this guy was already bawling because of the financial leakages or whatever, the last thing he'd want is someone to tell him the (now) obvious mistake. "Dude, I told you so" has rarely been a well taken expression among friends. :giggle:

Did he said "living with their parents and being male-dominated females." to you? :yellowcard:

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Not to me, but to other Youtubers. It's like the "no you" argument.

4. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Usually any place that does that just becomes a breeding ground for flaming and trolls.

5. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

The majority of people who do that are mostly attention whores than people who are legitimately looking for help.