1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Barrowmad Here

BarrowMad Mar 4, 2014

1. BarrowMad

BarrowMad Shy Chatter

Hi there my name is BarrowMad I'm 22 years old and I live in the United Kingdom with my husband and our two dogs, Bandit and Skipper. I'm a very easy person to get along with, and I like to make new friends with new people, I have been joining forums for a few years now, and I can get very addicted to them.

I'm a huge Liverpool FC fan, and have been all of my life. My favourite Liverpool players are: Steven Gerrard, Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez. :)

I am a Customer Assistant in the Bakery Department for a large supermarket chain, called Tesco. Before I worked in the Bakery Department, I worked in the Health And Beauty Department - I was moved to Bakery recently.

I've been employed now since November 2011 and I am very happy to finally have a job. Before which, I was out of work for almost two years! :eek:

I am a huge fan of Scottish American entertainer that is, John Barrowman. I have had the pleasure of meeting him at a DVD signing and a signing of him and his sisters first children's novel 'Hallow Earth' and 'Bone Quill. Am mad about the man, meeting him means the world to me. I've seen him twice in concert and six times in Pantomime will be seven this December in Robin Hood, in Glasgow! :D

I like all types of music, but I hate really heavy metal, I hate rap music too. I like: John Barrowman, Peter Andre, Michael Jackson, The Overtones, Nickleback, to name a few.

In my spare time I like to write fan-fictions. For those who don't know, what a fan-fiction is I will explain as best I can. A fan-fiction is basically, a fantasy story based around a famous person you like, weather it be your favourite T.V personality, animated character, it can be based around absolutely anyone you want it to. Mines based around my favourite entertainer, John Barrowman.

Oh and I guess like to use emotions alot, but I will try and cut them down if you want me too, don't want to cause any annoyance for anyone. Anyway, I guess that should be enough about me, if you want to know more, feel free to ask. :)

Anyway, I look forward to making some new friends while I'm here. :)

Take care everyone!

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Hi BarrowMad and welcome :)
    3. BarrowMad

BarrowMad Shy Chatter

Thank you very much for the welcome, APS :)
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Hi there BarrowMad :) welcome to Chat Addicts! It's great to meet a fellow Nickleback fan :) I am a huge fan of them myself and I also love Country music

Looking forward to chatting with you around the forums :)

5. BarrowMad

BarrowMad Shy Chatter

Thank you for the lovely welcome, Shortie861! :)
      Shortie861 likes this.
    6. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

hello and welcome from me,i hope you enjoy your visits :)
    7. seximami

seximami Talkative

Hello and welcome.
    8. Pat

Pat Chat Addict

Hello and welcome I love the Overtones Im waiting for them to tour her in Yorkshire.
    9. TiggyDoolittle

TiggyDoolittle Resident Weirdo

Hello & welcome.

I enjoy reading fan fiction.

Haven't yet been lucky enough to meet my fave celebs.
    10. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

Welcome and enjoy posting with us.
    11. Mozzie

Mozzie Regular Chatter

Hello and welcome.