1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 1 anyone?

Smokey Oct 9, 2016

1. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

is anyone else excited for Battlefield 1? I played the beta and had a lot of fun with it. I pre-ordered the $80 early enlisters edition and thanks to a discount and coupons I had stocked up I only paid $20.68 for it :D

I'm really excited for October 18th to get my hands on it and play it. :) It'll give me something new and refreshing to play until Infinite Warfare & Modern Warfare Remastered launches on November 4th. :)

Are you guys going to be getting Battlefield 1? :D
    2. empire

empire New Chatter

yeah, same and yet I'm not able to buy to play till I have some extra cash. Read about it allot of times but haven't played the btea
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I thought about it however as of right now I am not looking into purchasing it. It may be a game I purchase a little later on when there is a price drop and there are more reviews for it.
    4. Golddisk

Golddisk New Chatter

It looks like it will be pretty awesome. Over the past few releases of Battlefield and Call of Duty, I have generally found myself liking the Battlefield game more. I'm thinking I will probably get the game around Christmas time. I'm not sure if I am going to bother with getting CoD: IW though.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I am the same as you Golddisk, Call of Duty seems too repetitive now to be honest and I feel I am getting bored of that same old however with Battlefield 1 I would like to see a price drop before I drop money on it just to be safe and not spend too much on it and me not like it.