1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 Beta

Shortie861 Sep 29, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone had the chance to grab the Battlefield 3 Beta yet? As far as I know it is out to all Gold Members on Xbox Live today but some people managed to get it early who had a beta code for the game.

If you have played the beta what are your thoughts about Battlefield 3 so far?

I myself tried the beta yesterday and so far it's OK but I don't think the beta is showing the trueness of the game to be honest, not too keen on the maps on the beta to be honest but I do like the concept of the online play.

2. Ikram45

Ikram45 Getting There

I have had many friends play this beta and most of them weren't impressed. They said too many bugs and you couldn't find a good server easily. I'll give it a try maybe today or tomorrow :)

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Yes that was my main problems to be honest :) I even the other night had alot of connection problems aswell which wasn't good.