1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

been thinking...

Rachel Jun 22, 2012

1. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

Ive been thinking that with all the stress ive been having that moving back to Arizona would be a good change for me..

Its been 10 years since ive left...and Texas isnt doing me any good...i hate hate hate it here...there are only 2 reasons im staying here and they are my parents and this amazing guy ive known for the last year and a half.

Those 3 people are the only reason ive been staying...and with everything else im just at my wits end...i cant take it...if i stay anything longer somethings going to happen and it wont be pretty and i dont want anything thatll f**k up my life my parents life or Zaks life. i love them all to death but i cant take being here anymore im f*****g miserable.

so what do you think i should do?

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Sit them all down and talk to them tell them exactly how you feel,that is the best place to start.They may be under the impression that your happy there.

3. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

well they all know im not. ive been talking bout it with my momma. my daddy knows i want to go back he just doesnt know to what extent and Zak i mentioned it to him yesterday and hes all sad and s**t...i hate to break his heart like this but if its what i gotta do its what i gotta do

4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Would you go back on your own and if you did where would you live ?

5. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

yeahh i would be going back on my own. and right now idk where i would be staying. im talking to a couple people right now bout it. im trying to see if they will let me stay with them til i can get a car and get my own place