1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Best and worst friends

Beverly Nov 7, 2011

1. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

Funny thing how my best friend can make me feel so good, so upbeat and happy about my life. I was just thinking about that today and realized that's just the happy parts. In the last couple months, there have also been really sad parts too, at least for me, as he was gone for a really long time and wouldn't make contact with me. For awhile i thought he was ignoring me, then later he explained that's just the way he is, gone for a long time and then comes back as if nothing is wrong. He does that with everyone.

He still doesn't know how many tears i've shed over his absence. I told him but i don't know if he believes me.

Weird how such a good friend can also be the cause of such pain. Guess that's what happens when you open your heart and emotions up so much, you risk getting hurt. No way to halfway do friendship with a guarded heart.

2. GAK

GAK New Chatter

If you spend too much time with anyone, even your 'best' friend, they can easily become your worst friend/enemy. I've seen it happen a lot, actually.