1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Black Friday Sales

Shortie861 Nov 21, 2015

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

This week see's the day everyone heads out in a mad rush to get the deals that are on offer on Black Friday. Here in the UK we never used to have Black Friday but stores here soon jumped on and started doing it.

Do you head out for Black Friday or would you rather stay in and see if you can grab any deals at home online?

I myself will be staying in on Black Friday aside from heading out to do my weekly shop which I am guessing will not be packed as they are not joining in and will more than likely take a look online for some great deals :)

2. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

I like a bargain as much as anyone, but it still pays to be careful, even when buying from High St. dealers.
      Very often sale goods, even top name brands, may be brought in with lower specification compared to regular items.
      Another thing I've found with a certain High St. catalogue company, goods are very often repackaged returned items.

Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Maroon Caludin

Maroon Caludin Chataholic

I typically don't go out on Black Friday. Just for work. Though like last year Barnes and Nobles is having some signed books for sale this year then and I'm tempted to go for that. They have one by Terry Brooks! Though I have a few books by him signed. Plus some other cool authors.

4. KyngzIndeyen

KyngzIndeyen Regular Chatter

I didn't get anything, although I did think about getting a Steam game, since that's free from the risks usually associated with Black Friday :p !

Shortie861 likes this.
    5. Maroon Caludin

Maroon Caludin Chataholic

Haha yeah, one reason shopping online is awesome. XD

Shortie861 likes this.