1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Bonfire Night

Shortie861 Oct 28, 2015

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Whilst I know not everyone celebrates Bonfire Night as it's a UK thing it's always interesting to hear about those that do and what they have planned :)

This year we will probably be watching others fireworks and having hot dogs, burgers and toffee apples :) we were planning on heading to the beach to watch a display there but it's weather permitting and is also quite late for the kids as well being that they have school the next day so we will be missing that but I am sure there will be plenty to see around.

What do you have planned for Bonfire Night?

2. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

In what universe can it be sensible to allow any just idiot to simply walk into a shop and buy explosive devices ?

Organised firework displays can be breathtaking and spectacular - but need to be properly administered and licensed.

Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

In this day and age I will admit it does seem quite dangerous now to allow just anyone to walk in off the street, admit they are of age and purchase fireworks. They are after all explosive devices and allowing just anyone something like that can prove fatal.