1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Food & Drink Breakfast foods

Naiwen Jan 29, 2012

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So, as I posted something up on my blog about breakfast foods, I'd like to share it here:

Dear Diary, I shall prattle on about foods again. Why? Because there are just so many varieties of them. So many kinds and types of foods. And they're essential for our body. Your body needs them. Today, I shall chat mainly about breakfast foods. Why? Because breakfast is the most important meal. Although, I'm being a bit hypocritical and do tend to skip it over. Why? Because I can't take foods in the morning, I can't stand the sight of it, it would make me sick just to glance at them.

I really like breakfast though. Why? Because it's an easy meal to make, to prepare. And really yummy and fantastic. So much nutrients you can get from eating breakfast. Although, skipping it would harm me, I can't really help it because it would make me hurl and sick and throw up in the morning, especially the dairy products. Why? Because I just can't drink milk in the morning. Milk doesn't sit well with me at all. Beurk! Especially flavorless, bland ones. And, I really like milk with a little flavor like I dunno, chocolate or caramel in it.

I also really like crepes, waffles, and other breakfastfoods such as cereals. I also really like to put ice cream on top of crepes, and maple syrup on top of waffles. <3 These flavors are perfect together. It tastes like honey and nuts. <3. Oh yeah, forgot about it: honey and nuts is one of my fav kinds of all time. Why? Super crunchy, super crisp. Super good and it wouldn't hurt you to eat it in the morning. All the goodness of wheat in it. I don't like the special K brand much, because it's flavorless to me, a bit too bland.

I also like a cinnamon roll in the morning. Why? Because the cinnamon spice is just my thing. So spicy and it smells oh-so-good. It'd wake up your taste buds for sure and it'd go well with a good coffee. Now why I really hate doughnuts in the morning. Because so much cream on it and so greasy, so oily and just the sight of it would make me hurl and puke and throw up. I dunno how you people could it doughnuts in the morning. I also like smoked bagels and a bluerry muffin in the morning with a coffee. I will eat sometimes some cookies as well with tea.

So what do you like to eat in the morning? A muffin, a bagel or something else perhaps?
    2. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

If I eat in the morning then it is just a slice of toast or two with a little jam
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

In a morning it can vary for me depending on my mood, some days I will just have a piece of fruit with a drink if I am not feeling too hungry or maybe a few slices of toast with butter or jam however if I am feeling quite hungry I like to have cereal such as cornflakes or muesli or even porridge on a cold morning :)

Sometimes I will have a bacon sandwich for a treat when I am feeling a little hungry aswell :)