1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

TV Breaking Bad

Rondo Jul 19, 2011

1. Rondo

Rondo Chat Addict

Does anyone watch the TV show Breaking Bad? I would say that the audience is mostly for ages 18+ because it involves Drugs and some parts of the show are violent, but I really love the show.
      The new season (season 4) just came out and I really loved the first episode. I am just curios if anyone else has seen it.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I can't say I have ever seen this to be honest, heard of it but never watched it.

3. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I have never watched it mind you I don`t watch much TV

4. Rondo

Rondo Chat Addict

Yeah, it's one of those shows which you either love or hate. If you ever want to watch it then you better start from season 1 because other wise it will make no sense.

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Since this thread was posted I have seen alot of people mentioning it on twitter and around forums :) may have to give this series a go when I have the chance see what I think to it :)

6. Rondo

Rondo Chat Addict

Alright, tell me what you think. Unfortantley it is not on Netflix, which is how I watch most of my shows, so you can either buy it on iTunes or find another cheaper way 'wink wink.'

7. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

One of my best online friends watches this show. He seems to think it's pretty good. I have not seen any episodes. But in the interest of having more to talk about with him, i will probably watch the show too.

8. JBailey

JBailey New Chatter

Breaking Bad is really, really great. It's great to see the situations the Walt finds himself in and the deeper he goes each time. Netflix has it on instant streaming for seasons 1 - 3, hoping they add season 4 soon.

9. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

Yeah, since then, i've seen many of the episodes of season one. It's actually amazing and i didn't think it would be. Can't believe i missed out on this show for so long. I thought maybe it'd be a Weeds clone but that's comedy by comparison to this show. Though there are some comedic moments, if only cause of the ludicrousness of the trouble Walt finds himself in. He's total fish out of water. This show is superior, by far to any i have seen in years.