1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Movies Bridesmaids

LucasMom Sep 27, 2011

1. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

Has anyone seen this movie? Its not the best movie I've ever seen, not bad, but not the best. However, what made this movie for me was the fact that I watched it with my Grandmoter, Aunt and cousin. My grandmother really got into the movie. I was laughing more at her than at the movie. Have you seen Bridesmaids, if so what did you think of it?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I kind of watched Bridesmaids, I think I watched around 40 minutes of it before I turned it off. It was a good movie but not that great that it kept me interested and entertained which was a shame as when I saw the trailers on the TV it looked like such a great movie.

3. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

That's kinda how I felt. If I wasn't with other people who wanted to watch it I probably wouldn't have watched it all in one sitting. It was one of those movies that all the really good parts were in the trailers and the rest of the movie was just ok.

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That was the same with me, I had a family member over and we was having a chat and a drink of wine and we decided jointly to watch this movie after a while I became not as interested whereas she didn't until around a little further on which was when we turned it off. I really don't like it when they make a film to falsely look great in trailers when it's just not going to be much good when watching it.