1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Brock Lesner Gets Another Match He Doesnt Deserve :/

jnugget Jul 22, 2014

1. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

im getting sick and tired of them using him just to make a few quid and also giving cena the chapionship just to promote a game is crap too

there are plenty of people that are capable of being on top

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

It's all about money.Talent doesn't come into it.

3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

least now we know why they are losing money

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Ain't that the truth. I can not believe the wrestlers they have fired so far just to be able to make cuts, some of them could have done really well given the chance.

I personally am not interested at all in the Cena vs Lesnar match, I will watch it but whatever the outcome I could care less this time around as it's getting old now. We need new talent, talent that has not been at the top yet coming and being able to work their way to the top. Seems Vince does not understand this and lets good and young talent go instead. Very annoying!

5. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

but at least we get to see brie bella and steph lol

and the best news ever that f*** tard del rio is gone woohoo

6. Shortie861

Yes I saw about Del Rio :) to be honest I don't think he was interested in staying anymore so this probably was something he wanted was to get fired. It's a shame it was on these terms though and it seems as though he had racist remarks directed at him.

Got to admit I expected more from the Brie Bella and Steph McMahon feud during the match at SummerSlam, seeing a Nikki Bella heel turn though was something I was not expecting so that was definitely surprising. As for the Brock Lesnar match was that me or was it more one sided than anything else? Brock Lesnar seemed to just dominate from the starting bell and didn't really hold up at all. 16 german suplexes was more than I have ever seen in any match so seems that John Cena definitely got a battering during that match. From previous matches though I expected way more from the Cena and Lesnar match especially since how much they pushed it despite it being obvious who would win.

jnugget likes this.
    7. deepdoop

deepdoop New Chatter

I get the whole argument about part-timers not being good in a sense, because I know it probably pisses off a lot of the full-time talent, but I actually enjoy watching big starts have roles in things. I actually don't hate Brock as champ at all because like him or not, Brock is entertaining as f**k whenever he appears.

But it's true; someone said there is a lot of talent that could be on top if given the chance and I agree. However, while someone like Brock takes away one spot, there are still other spots. I don't know why a lot of wrestling fans think that if you aren't fighting for the championship you're nothing... because the WWE has always had a lot of high spots, or at the very least people who were mid-card but sometimes work their way up.

The main problem is simply that the WWE isn't letting talent shine through all the time, but again, they are a business. Sometimes they just flat out ignore fans and make stupid a** decisions, but ultimately they only know who makes them money. I'm not saying that's right, I'm just saying that's how it is.

The roster is actually full of so much talent, and a lot of them could excel if given a chance. I'm not the kind of guy who bitches about the WWE and then continues to watch it, and I genuinely enjoy the product... but that's not saying that there aren't some stupid moments and problems within the company. It also helps that I actually got away from pro-wrestling for some years and got a break so I'm a little more fresh.

8. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

i saw the nikki hitting her sister thing coming a few weeks back with the way steph was blaming brie for leaving her ect

brock/cena i was bored it should of been a battle that lasted half hour or more but not with cena been on his arse throughout it should of been close combat and near falls on both sides total one sided bull s**t

roman reigns always entertains me thats alll i have to say about that as does bray wyat lol

paige/aj i thought was excellent no complaints there

the rest was boring

as for night of champions i can see a rematch for cena and brock (yawn) maybe with roman reigns as a triple threat that would be awesome

9. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

See, I haven't watched wrestling in a long time because it just got to a point where everything was becoming predictable. I think that is one reason why they are loosing money and having to make cuts. If they would change things up a bit, I think it would be different.

Shortie861 likes this.
    10. Shortie861

I agree, it still is far too predictable if you ask me even right to the point of where you can predict who will face who at main events now which is never used to be Granted sometimes you do get times where you do get the odd big surprise but it's not too often.

11. Marti

Marti Super Moderator Staff Member

he isnt any good