1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

'Call of Duty: Black Ops' to see fourth map pack?

Shortie861 Jun 28, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Call of Duty: Black Ops may be given more map packs, Treyarch has teased.

In an interview with Digital Spy, design director David Vonderhaar would not deny the possibility of more downloadable content for the first-person shooter.

When asked whether Treyarch would stop at three map packs, Vonderhaar said: "I can't talk to anything beyond 'Annihilation', but keep your eyes peeled..."

'Annihilation' features four new multiplayer maps - Hanger 18, Drive-In, Silo, Hazard - and Zombies arena Shangri-La.

Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack 'Annihilation' is available now on Xbox Live. PlayStation Network and PC versions will be available next month.

Source: Digital Spy

2. Choloboy

Choloboy New Chatter

I think they are trying to pt in everything they can before MW3 comes in and takes there thrown.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Couldn't agree more there Choloboy, to be honest I am not all that impressed with the map pack they released yesterday on Xbox Live, I tried it and I am glad I didn't purchase, they are trying to do too much now and the maps aren't getting any better to be honest.

4. Rondo

Rondo Chat Addict

The next map pack will be called Retaliation. I just found out that all of the 4 map packs spell FEAR.

I agree with you that the new map packs are very bad. They are just trying to get a lot of money before Mw3. They care more about quantity than quality.