1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

China=communist=evil!

Naiwen Aug 12, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So I had a conversation with this pro-America & anti-communist/China guy on the youtube. Gist or general idea of the argument :

China's ALL communist & thus bad & evil & oppression & yadada... & America=Saint, no faults & So for him, USA= 100 white, good & China= 100% black or evil.

At the end, he gave up & told me to go "argue with the commies". XD

Who is he to tell me "I'm wrong from my perspective"?
      "you are all wrong about all this. i am trying to set you straight but you are trying to start new arguments. thats not the point. we do not colonize as you think or in any other form.you are much better off with our influence then with the commies control. its because of us that you can argue as freely as you like. the commies would never let you get away with any of that. think about that."

& I'm wrong to have an opinion, opposed to his on America & USA's doings & actions in Asia.

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Take no notice he hasn't got clue what he's talking about.

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yes, I know I'm not right in starting the argument, but yeah, he's too funny, too sensitive & too one-sided, trying to change all others' PoV about America & telling them to "stop bashing" America. He's a "living in his own bubble" kinda American.

4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Citizens don't make policies in any country, to label entire populations because of policies some politician or a group of people have made does not help people, of any nationality. America has been the hated one for over 80 years. At the close of WWII the very same day the Japanese signed the surrender document plans were already being carried out to rebuild Japan without removing their leadership and belief systems. Most of us in America don't understand the hatred that other countries and people have towards us. Myself I always wonder what would those Americans that died in past European wars would think about all of this today, if given the choice of going back and dying again or not helping, what do you think they would do? I think the world would be very different today and maybe a lot worse than what it is now. Weakness is something that evil men pray on and always have over time, so if people still hate us then I'm sure we can live with it another 80 years, one thing is certain we won't ever get so bad that we refuse to fight for our freedom. Just look at the European countries that just gave up when Germany rolled over them. No one is going to roll over America, we might go down but it won't be because we didn't care. Our leaders do a very bad job making our image as a country a good one, but few countries are good at that, we've all got a lot of baggage. I still say freedom, and that can be for any nation that wants it, we really don't care what their beliefs are , just don't attack us.

5. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Americans are so gullible in general, eh? Futhermore he said something like : "Capitalism's (America) the only 1 without lies, corruption, scandals or crisis"? His very own words. I couldn't believe him. Most Americans don't seem to understand that others may have different opinions from
      them on USA & might disagree with them on their country's doings & behaviour in others' lands.

& like you said, he doesn't seem to understand why other people can hate USA's capitalism & calls their (such haters' or anti's) counter points "belligerent" and/or "trollish". & he said something else like : America never took anybody else's lands or territories & saying something like China's will always be wrong in it's policies & getting "defensive" whenever someone calls him out. & My comment was very, very mild, compared to some others' attacks.

So yeah, to the "China will always be wrong" comment? In who's eyes?

6. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

You do know you can't talk to people on youtube right? No one admits their wrong and stands by their words like platinum steel.

7. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yep, poor guy, so many people trying to "troll/flame" him.

8. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

Also most people on youtube comments are pretty clueless about the majority of the stuff they talk about.

Also Naiwen, you shouldn't be generalizing people from another country because of some idiot on Youtube.

9. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yes I know, but said guy just said : "Don't you argue with me cause you only know 1 side!" I said the same thing back to him, just to work him up more. He genuinely believes arabs=terrorists & Bush, Obama ain't corrupted & don't work with the Arabs & really believes USA's got the right to build stuff like Guantanamo & to "order the world around" or to tell other countries what to do.

"guantanamo is a us. military base primarily. castro took over cuba but never challenged guantanamo. don't forget what those dissidentsd have done to us. they attacked us they continue to threaten terrorist action all over the world. that is there doing not the us. you don't understand the detaqils you just argue recklessly. i am right you are wrong. you don't learn by arguing but by listening to someone who knows like me. you do not know this better than i your opinions are biased and inaccurate"

10. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

11. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

He doesn't really to understand what's a "controversy", that there's no absolute right nor 100% wrong in a personal opinion. & typical American. & he doesn't get the notion of the "counter-argument".

Plus, he said something like : "USA never forced anything upon/on anyone else or any other countries", which is also false. I gave many examples in which USA did & he just said : "You're wrong".

& He said : "I should listen to him"? & I asked the guy : "Why should I listen to you?" Can a user get banned for this on Youtube?

12. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

You seem really biased against Americans if you're that quick to go stereotyping.

13. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Oh yeah, but I took an "extreme" sort of position, to see what would happen.

14. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

It's the whole "typical American" part you said that I'm concerned with.

Generalizations are bad.

15. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Yeah I know, but I've talked to many Americans about the same issue, even my teacher, classmates & IRL friends (who are from the US) & most of them do share the same opinions as him in this. So no, I didn't base my view on Americans only on him. So to say, I only met "bad Americans". Sorry for the font changes.

16. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

"because it is a western democratic system that has prevailed after ww2. and again the rule of law that communism won't respect.unless its there way.only"

lolol.