1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Christmas Music?

Maddie Nov 12, 2014

1. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

Do you enjoy listening to Christmas music around the holidays? How soon do they start playing Christmas music where you live at?

A couple of the local radio stations have started playing Christmas music already. Other than that, no one is playing Christmas music yet. I fear that the place I work for will start playing Christmas music any day now. Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas and everything but when you've worked in a retail setting before, you learn to dread Christmas because they start putting everything out before Halloween even gets here.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Keep Xmas in December bah humbug :D
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Started listening to Christmas music last week myself as I really feel I need to get into the Christmas mood and where I live the shops already have it blaring out however I can't honestly say I am in the Christmas mood or that it feels very Christmassy right now for me.
      Smokey likes this.
    4. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

I tend to not enjoy christmas, mostly because I don't have a certain lady with me at present. :(
    5. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

Well, like I've mentioned before, there are a couple of radio stations that are playing the Christmas music already and I fully expect my employer to start blaring the Christmas music any day now. I don't mind Christmas music if they would play more than the same 10 songs over and over again.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    6. john123

john123 New Chatter

The radio stations where I'm haven't started playing it. They won't until Christmas Eve. I don't like nor dis like Christmas music.