1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

David Blaine Electricity Stunt

Shortie861 Oct 6, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Anyone that knows David Blaine knows that he is a crazy guy for what he has done in the past from sitting in a box above the River Thames in London not eating for 44 days and only drinking water to standing in a block of ice for just over 60 hours.

This time he is standing on a 20 foot platform wearing a 20 pound chain mail suit with 1,000,000 volts of electricity surrounding him on all the time. What this guy does is crazy but I have alot of respect for him doing this. He will be standing on the platform surrounded by 1,000,000 volts of electricity for 3 days and 3 nights.

You can watch it all live here from 3 different views.

David Blaine Electrified

You can read more on the stunt here

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Shocking :)

Spice, jnugget and Shortie861 like this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

He did it :D I have been watching on and off throughout the whole weekend and I honestly thought that he was going to give up yesterday morning which was around 4am for him with still around 17 hours to go, he looked like death and kept nodding off. I was watching early hours of this morning and he was still up there with only a few minutes to go being electrified and still smiling even after being shocked in the face when he spat some water and the water caught the current on his first day of being up there which he later said felt like he had been punched in the mouth pretty hard

David Blaine Electrified

He also announced last night after he completed the stunt and came down that this stunt was his last ever endurance stunt.

He is one crazy guy but I got to give it to him each time he plans a stunt he pulls through every time.