1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

DLC Collection 2 MW3 PC

Marc Jun 21, 2012

1. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

Today my MW3 game was upgraded Via Steam. I tried one out of the 2 new maps. Basically, the free new maps with game modes are; 1 Vs 1, 2 Vs 2, 3 Vs 3, small game modes. I played twice so far and lost both games. My classes are more for team games, haha. Not solo... (or I could have grabbed an assassin perk)

The maps are small so they can easily find me on their radar so I'm assuming that's how they killed me so easily. Although, I did put up a good fight, xD . One game was 10:12 (that was against someone that's prestige over 10) and the other was 11:12 (prestige lv5).

What do you guys think about the new maps?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I haven't downloaded these yet myself due to not being on the Xbox playing MW3 as much as I was doing. These maps with new game modes do look interesting though and I will hopefully be trying them soon :)

3. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

What I'm really confused about is if I got this DLC for free, lol.
      I still can't play the new map with regular game modes but I see at the bottom saying, "disable dlc".

Also, I'm able to play two new maps for face off game modes..

4. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

Okay, so the faceoff maps were free. Anyway, just wanted to update this thread with the following information;
      The new maps :D :

Aground (sorry, video is XBOX I think, but this is now available on the PC for download)

Erosion

I think there are more if you purchase the DLC2 content for $15 US. I don't think I'll be purchasing this one either, heh.. :lmao:

5. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

Okay guys, since DLC2 was on sale I decided to purchase it for $8 (good deal, eh)
      So let me clear some things up, DLC2 includes 3 new multiplayer maps. I can care less about the new Spec Ops maps.

My feedback on the new maps:

They're large. Beautiful but large. For objective game modes, you'll be required to do a lot of running.
      Also, these maps are perfect for assault riffles since you need long-distance shooting, ;)
      Snipers, not so much... (but it still works)

Shortie861 likes this.
    6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

They sound like good maps :) still not too sure about getting them myself not because I do not think they will be good but because I do not think I will play them enough as I only get on once every so often now.

7. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

i doenloaded these for my ps3, for some reason i cant enable new maps, i tried reinstalling them a few times