1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Do The Local Motion With Me And Welcome Back Kylie

madone Mar 26, 2015

1. madone

madone Shy Chatter

do the local motion with me and welcome back Kylie 26.03.15
      ( 2 video's provided including Kylie drunk and angry and doing the local motion)

i have missed you Kylie
      so this is my gift
      at the end is one of those smiley's
      and i hope you it does lift.
      on you i won't try to crack
      i am a old grandpa
      so no to a Rosanund Street and me in a rain ma ck
      i won't say get out of my dreams and into my car.
      i have missed your humour
      and that look of butter
      can i start a milieus rumour
      i love a lady from the gutter.
      the way you shout
      you really do holla
      on my back hairs sprout
      i go hot under my collar.
      please accept this as fan mail
      don't be angry or livid
      i am so looking forward to you and Gail
      and getting stuck like a lemon will be David.
      coronation street has hunger
      Paula Lane gets my love and devotion
      how i wish i was younger
      because with Kylie i really would do the local motion.

(this is a video clip of my lady doing the local motion ( this is not for the faint heart ed !!!!!!!!!! and this a one more video of my lady when she is angry and had a few and like i say - if i was not a old grandpa - i would invite Kylie for a night on the town for a wild night out as she can party and then i would propose to her with a poem making sure Eva is no where near because i am sure i have proposed to her in the past and 2 lady's from the best street in the world is pushing it even for someone like me. as for the other Kylie - well i would do the local motion with her any day of the week and drop the other, as i grew up with her her and she was my neighbour. i hope all 3 people are uplifted by my appreciation even if it is said not in the normal way. thank you Paula Lane and welcome back - Eva you are always in my dreams - Kylie - i am waiting for the phone to ring. as for the forum reader i am sure all comments on this great actress will be like mine - all positive. as per - i had to send my poem to the 3 it is about as of respect and the first one to reply gets first refusal - my choice. to help persuade Kylie please sign my petition here https://www.change.org/p/paula-lane-...t_created=true )