1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Do you drink/smoke?

clauemi Jun 28, 2011

1. clauemi

clauemi Quiet Chatter

I don't smoke, hate the smell and gives me a headache, don't want to set a bad example for my kids. People who smoke just start to follow the trend then get addicted and can't quit.

I don't drink too often either, I think the last time I drank was 2 years ago and it was a Margarita LOL.
    2. Gamrpro

Gamrpro Chat Addict

I've never drunk or smoked my entire life. I don't play to or ever thought about it. Smoking is very bad for your health and I want to live long!
    3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I used to smoke but gave it up 4 years ago
      I don't drink at all (except 1 glass with my Xmas dinner each year)
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I don't smoke, never have done myself. Had friends who used to try and push you to smoke and some of them did cave in which they all regret now because they are all trying or have attempted to quit.

I drink alcohol but not too often, maybe a glass of wine every few weeks or for birthday or Christmas.
    5. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I smoke but not around people who don`t smoke and I have been lucky none of my kids smoke which I am glad about

I don`t drink as I see what drink can do to people
    6. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I also do not smoke. I have a history of asthma so it would be a worst idea even trying out a stick of it. I hate the smell of the smoke too. I do not drink either although i had tasted beer once.
    7. squeegy

squeegy New Chatter

I don't smoke but I do drink when with some friends.
    8. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

I never smoked my whole life. I know the health risks of it, that's why.
      My last drink was year 2007, which was 4 years ago.
      I chose to live clean as possible, for I value my health so much.
    9. Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny New Chatter

I sometimes I have the odd drink but nothing major. I mostly drink Vodka Cruises and stuff. And I have never smoked and do not plan on it.
    10. rattanchauhan

rattanchauhan New Chatter

I don't smoke at all, I find the smell very repulsive and it gives me headache instantly. Though I drink alcohol occasionally. Whenever I'm drinking with my friends I have to request them not to smoke as it makes even breathing difficult for me. I had once tired a cigarette but I think I'm never going to smoke in my entire life and I feel very good about this habit of mine. I'm thinking of quitting drinking too. :)
    11. shopy99

shopy99 New Chatter

i am a casual drinker, what i mean from that is that i only drink a parties or when i go out with my friends, now this could happen once a week or 3,4 times a week, about smoking i don't smoke because cigarettes are really expensive and a cannot afford to smoke like 1 pack a day.
    12. Sky9Media

Sky9Media New Chatter

That's a bit of a generalization wouldn't you say? Especially coming from someone who's never smoked. I didn't start smoking because it was trendy. In fact, it was quite frowned upon where I'm from, none the less I smoked one one time and I found it helped me concentrate on matters instead of stress. I'm still addicted to them unfortunately, but I've been taking the right steps recently to stop.
    13. joydyats

joydyats Chat Addict

I drink and smoke but after a gave birth, I completely stopped. I just don't feel like doing it again. I feel healthy than ever.
    14. MiszMariee

MiszMariee Chat Addict

In this day and age, it is nearly impossible to find someone who truthfully has never and will never smoke or drink. All of my friends and their friends and their family all smoke or drink, if not both. I luckily have never done either. I am currently engaged to someone who smokes frequently but drinks occasionally. It bugs me a lot but I'm not going to try to change who they are entirely for me. I absolutely hate the smell of smoke, whether it's cigs, marijuana, or black and milds. I dislike the smell altogether as well as alcohol. I do not ever plan on trying to get into the habit of smoking or drinking no matter how many people around me have already adjusted to the lifestyle. As of now, I can strongly say that I will continue to stick to my guns.
    15. moneymakingmom

moneymakingmom New Chatter

I don't smoke or drink cause those kind of habits pollute the body. Smoking causes cancer and heart disease and there's so much scientific proof to back that up, too.
    16. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Drink occasionally, but never smoked and never will. Smoking is very harmful to your health.
    17. BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel Quiet Chatter

I don't smoke I'm allergic to it, I drink once in a while.. I used to be a heavy drinker so now I'm really trying to stop it all together.
    18. Jenn714

Jenn714 New Chatter

I do not smoke. I tried it when I was a teenager because all my friends were smoking, but it was the grossest things I ever tasted. I can not stand the smell of it either. I rarely drink either. Maybe 3 times a year if that and that is if there is a occasion going on.