1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Do You Ever Want To Make A Song All By Yourself?

Claraviolet Jul 12, 2016

1. Claraviolet

Claraviolet New Chatter

Well, the question is pretty much self-explanatory. So, what is your answer guys? I, for one, would love to make a new song all by myself. Of course, I would go for some sort of vocaloid program and other stuff, for help but in the end, I like to try new things.

Now, what about you guys? Do you feel the same?
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I remember when I was around 15 years old me and around 4 friends all attempted to create our own song and we did quite well in creating one but after a while just gave up and didn't bother to finish it. If I could create a song by myself that would be amazing and definitely an accomplishment.
    3. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

I have been composing songs since the age of 15 and finally got the chance to record one at the age of 28.
    4. KyngzIndeyen

KyngzIndeyen Getting There

Can't say I ever have. I'd be rubbish at it anyway :( .
    5. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

There are some days that I think it would be cool to write a song of my own but I could never come up with something half way decent so I never bother.
    6. Juice

Juice New Chatter

It'd be totally awesome to be able to write down my own little rap and release it on YouTube or something, but two problems with that. Firstly, I'm hardly an expert at writing raps :( Secondly, I can't rap sounding good :L