1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Home Do You Have A Cleaning Schedule?

sharon Jun 18, 2015

1. sharon

sharon New Chatter

I've recently given the apartment a deep cleaning. We don't have a cleaning schedule but I'm thinking of starting one. I've read somewhere that it may be a good idea to clean the apartment by spending 5 minutes every day just putting things where they belong. I just hate the thought of dedicating a whole day to cleaning. A few minutes every day just sounds more appealing. lol

Do you have a cleaning schedule?
      Kaynil likes this.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't say I have a cleaning schedule no, I hate mess myself so I tend to find myself cleaning a lot whenever I feel I need to.
    3. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

Where I used to live, it was all among friends and we all felt an schedule would just make things sour and would end up not being followed anyway, so we just naturally tended to different chores. One used to mow the lawn, another one kept the living room neatly. I'd usually tended to make sure the rubbish bins were out and cleaned the bathroom. It seemed to work alright.

I just recently moved in with my partner to live together with another couple so I don't know how we will arrange things. They seem pretty chill so far.