1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

General Do You Like To Blog?

sharon Jun 18, 2015

1. sharon

sharon New Chatter

I've got a blog and I try to post on it every day. Wordpress has a cool system where you can read others' blogs by simply clicking on a keyword and it pulls up all of the recent articles that were posted with the matching tag word. I enjoy blogging and reading others' blogs. I know some people don't really care about blogs and only read when they come up on a search result while they're looking up something.

Do you like to blog? Do you prefer to read blogs?
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

It's something that has never appealed to me.
    3. sharon

sharon New Chatter

In my opinion blogs are pretty much like forums except the topics are usually more extensive. It is common to see a forum thread started with just a couple of sentences however in a blog it's usually more elaborate than that. I think that is what I appreciate about them. Also, comments tend to have more substance as well. As a writer it's definitely a nice feeling to see others express their thoughts so elaborately to the article you took the time to write out.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have been known to blog in the past and I enjoy reading others blogs. I have looked into opening my own blog again but not having a lot of time prevents that.
    5. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

I used to blog online online as a mean to cope with my day and catch up with some online friends after our common community went offline. I don't blog as often anymore, my only blog project is about forum rants and for old time's sake I still have Live Journal, though its entries are mostly tweets instead of proper entries. :(
    6. Maroon Caludin

Maroon Caludin Chataholic

I have a blog. I tend to go in spurts about posting. But I do like to when the mood hits me. And I like reading other blogs too.
    7. alipedram2015

alipedram2015 New Chatter

8. Marti

Marti Super Moderator Staff Member

I have a online blog