1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Do You Like To Travel?

sharon Jun 18, 2015

1. sharon

sharon New Chatter

I love to travel. I've only had the opportunity to visit various places in the US, but I would love to visit other countries as well. I've actually recently received my passport so I'm ready. :) I would love to visit various countries in Europe Italy, Ireland, UK, etc but also South America and other places.

Do you like to travel? What places have you been? What places would you like to go?

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I went to France with the school 1961 didn't need passport never been abroad since.
      Been to Belfast loads of times,lovely place.

3. sharon

sharon New Chatter

I think it would awesome to visit France. We are hoping to be able to visit next year. Now that I have a passport that is one less obstacle to overcome. Now it's just a matter of funds and scheduling. I will be finding a new job next year (or sooner) so it will be interesting to see how I coordinate that with my new employer.

4. KyngzIndeyen

KyngzIndeyen Regular Chatter

I do, but I haven't visited too many foreign countries yet (the only ones I've visited so far are Norway, Sweden, Belgium and Germany).

5. Eclipse

Eclipse New Chatter

I love to travel, experiencing the world is amazing and I'm lucky to have the ability to do it. Every year during the Summer, my family and I take a trip to the Middle East to visit my aunts, uncles, and cousins who live there.

Shortie861 likes this.
    6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That sounds amazing Eclipse :) I am yet to travel to another part of the world and one place I would love to travel is New York. Hopefully one day I will be able to fulfil my dream :)

7. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

At one time (in the days of duty-free) we used to channel-hop a couple of times a year and have seen several of the French channel ports and have also taken the Eurostar through the tunnel to Paris. Have also been across to Belgium. The only times I've flown is to Dublin a couple of times.
      As the wifes and my passport are both now out of date it is unlikely we'll travel abroad again.

8. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

I've been to various places in the U.S. but I've never had the chance to go abroad somewhere. I would like to go London but I doubt I'll get the chance to go....

9. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

Britain can be a comparatively expensive place to visit but with the low value of the pound at the moment, now is a good time as you'd get a lot more pounds for your dollars.

10. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

I enjoy car rides out of town, but as far as packing up for either long car rides or air plane travel, I rather do without.