1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Do You Play The Lottery?

3DWaffle1 Jun 30, 2013

1. 3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1 New Chatter

Do you play the lottery? Did you win any prize or money? What have you won?
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I used to play the lottery but the most I ever won was £10. I haven't played in a long while even though I know I should really as they say you have to be in it to win it and I am never in it so how can I win it :)

Never know I may go back one day and win something, we shall see :)
    3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I play when I remember and there is no queue to buy ticket.
      I am the worlds worst at queueing :)
    4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Only the large power balls, usually the over 300 million, it's like champagne taste and a beer pocket book, I usually win or break even on the lesser scratch offs, at times I started the day spending 10 dollars, by noon I had made 50 from that initial ten and by the time I was driving home from work I had already lost everything. The only good thing about scratch offs, the state post the prize amounts paid out and you can actually see the amounts still remaining in each game, they change every 90 days in this state and a new one starts. So you can at least look and see if you want to buy a particular scratch off for any game. The key is to not get hooked on spending monthly budget money thinking you are going to make money, it's just a good pick me up when you're driving to work thinking tomorrow I might be able to stay home :bounce:
    5. iPhonefreak

iPhonefreak New Chatter

I can't legally play the lottery but I think scratch odds are fun!
    6. Mozzie

Mozzie Regular Chatter

I used to, but not a lot, got sick of hearing about everyone else winning, so i dont now
    7. wasi90lk

wasi90lk New Chatter

I bought a few lotto tickets before, I did not win anything.

Nowadays I avoid these.
    8. Warren

Warren Quiet Chatter

I only play the lottery when there's a big Jackpot on them for exactly if The Jackpot is $10 Million or above that's when I give it a shot.

The most I have ever won is $30.
    9. robertson123

robertson123 Regular Chatter

I used to play the national lottery a while back now i never was very lucky on it the most i won was 10 pounds so i stopped playing
    10. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Tomorrow there will be over 400 million up for grabs for the US powerball, I got 5 tickets or 10 dollars, if a person is going to waste 10 dollars, 400 million is a wonderful gamble. Remember last month some lucky person here in Florida won 500 million as the only winner....so someone will win this money eventually. It won't be me but only because I wasn't lucky, not because I wasn't smart enough to take a small gamble that would pay tremendous rewards.