1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

TV Do you watch Dirty Jobs?

Beverly Oct 8, 2011

1. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

I love watching Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs. We have Netflix streaming so we get the episodes to watch online or over the ROKU on our TV. On Dirty Jobs, Mike goes around from place to place acting as an apprentice on various jobs.

My favorite episodes have included his stint as an exotic nanny at a zoo working with vicious biting lemurs and frisky camel babies. And, also there was another cool episode where the host had to help move snakes at a snake farm. These snakes were huge, well over ten feet long and extremely dangerous. Then he went out to the alligator pond and helped clean out their concrete pond.

The episodes always show a good deal about the job being done. Mike always faces the jobs with good humor, usually complaining, but it's all in good fun.

Once, he had a chance to work with the US military and one of the sergeants kept calling him a cry baby. That was funny to watch.

If you watch this show, which episodes were your favorites?

2. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

I haven't watched it. Heck, I've never heard about it, haha.
      Although, I'm not a tv guru, heehee.. So, it's not a surprise.. xD

Anyway, from the looks of things, I say it's worth to watch it, so I will, ;)

3. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

You might be able to find clips online at Discovery. They have full streaming episodes on Netflix.com or on Netflix ROKU. That's how i watch the show.

4. Hotspot

Hotspot Quiet Chatter

I used to watch it a whole lot in 2006, it was a nice show. I haven't really seen it lately though.