1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Donald Trump Threatens Protester

Shortie861 Feb 23, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Well this is a professional way to react :)

Source: Huffington Post

What are your thoughts on Donald Trump threatening to punch a protester in the face?
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

What I think of Donald Trump isn't printable :)
      Lets just call him Donald Chump.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have so much I could also say about the guy but I also refrain from doing so for obvious reasons :)
      APS likes this.
    4. identityissues8

identityissues8 Shy Chatter

His very presidential campaign is him threatening the world, so this is hardly a surprise.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    5. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

Well, I'm gradually changing my opinion about Donald Trump.
      He is telling people to vote for him and he'll make America Great again, doing things like guarding it's borders from waves of illegal immigrants and protecting American industry from unfair competition. In this country, meanwhile, our leader is trying to scare us into voting to give up our sovereignty because he believes we are not even capable of governing ourselves and we should be ruled by unelected foreign committees in Brussels.
      If we had someone of real stature, and with similar influence and charisma saying similar things but about the Greatness of Britain, I think the move to leave the EU and look after our own affairs would be unstoppable.