1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Downhill...but Uphill

Rachel Aug 21, 2012

1. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

things were going amazing with that guy david but i asked a simple little question bout one of his friends cuz she was supposed to be coming over for the weekend...no biggy to me...i simply asked "when exactly is your friend supposed to be coming over?" because i wasent sure if it was the weekend of the 18th or the weekend of the 25th(my birthday). he took that as jealously and got all pissy with me and is refusing to talk to me. i know he wont be able to go but a couple months without talking to me all the time. I hate the fact that every fight weve had which have been like 2 hes just stopped talking to me. i dont think hes worth it now. By the time he will want to stop talking to me ima be up in Michigan helping a friend of mine out with his daughter while he works. and if i like it up there ima be living with said friend til i can get my own place and a vehicle. stress down here is just starting to become wayyyy too much for me to handle. idk how my mom does it. i appriciate her more then i could ever say for the way she handles it. but i cant wait til i go up to Michigan. it should be so much fun because my friends driving down and were road triping back to Michigan from East Texas. should be fun shouldnt it??

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That sure does sound like alot of fun Rachel :) road tripping is always cool if with the right company. As for this guy David if he can take a simple question as jealousy then is he really worth it at all? If he doesn't make an effort to talk to you before you go then maybe you have had a lucky escape.

Does he know you are going to Michigan and does he know when you are going?

3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Anyone who takes a simple question like that as jealousy is just not worth your time and effort.
      Get out while you can is my advice.

4. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

ohh trust me he knows where im going and when. i made sure to tell him that it was a guy friend i was going to go visit and hes alright with it. and i was alright with his "friend" coming ot stay with him for a weekend i just needed to know when so i didnt waste my time coming down when she was down cuz i dont like her very much and i didnt wanna start s**t while she was there you know?? but he took it as jealousy but trust me...i told this guy david it wont work and ill be a friend i just cnt be more