1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Animals Dreaming Dog

Carrie Feb 21, 2012

1. Carrie

Carrie Quiet Chatter

I was woke up very early this morning to what sounded like my dog tried to bark with his mouth closed. Lol.... was the craziest thing I've heard. I woke him up and pet him for a few minutes, I thought maybe he was having a bad dream. As soon as I stopped petting him, he got right up and went back over and layed back down on his bed and went back to sleep.:dog:

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Is it quite funny the noises animals can make when they are sleeping :) you do wonder if they are alright. My cat is funny when she sleeps she can be so fast off that she starts to slip down from where she is laid on and usually ends up with her head upside down, mouth half open and weird noises coming out, it's really quite funny and yet you panic if you think something is wrong and when you wake them they look at you like you are the worst thing ever and go away to lay down again.

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

lol yes, I think dogs and cats can dream too, because they some level of intelligence I think.

4. RockTalk

RockTalk Quiet Chatter

Here is a dreaming dog :)

Shortie861 likes this.
    5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Seen this one before :) really quite crazy how mad they get when they are doing that in their sleep and then they become so dazed if they wake up half way through. Poor dog didn't have a clue where he was I don't think.