1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Food & Drink Effects of Fast Food?

GCW Sep 27, 2011

1. GCW

GCW New Chatter

Are there any negative effects of fast food on your body? Personally, fast food does nothing to my narrow frame. I can eat anything I want with no regret, because my metabolism simply burns anything I eat away and then I'm hungry again in an hour. Does anyone else share this same story? :)
    2. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I also do not have problems eating anything I want in fast food since I do not gin weight easily. And I do not eat on fast foods often since I prefer home cooked meals. I think even it does not make us gain weight, eating high cholesterol foods could cause heart attacks/problems and some illnesses in a long run. So better to eat in moderation and if there is a healthy option in a certain fast food, like juice instead of soda, smaller size fries than the extra large one will help us avoid bad effects of fast foods.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I unfortunately am the other way round, if I eat alot of fast food I would gain weight pretty quickly so I tend to stay away from fast food and eat home cooked healthy meals instead and treat myself to fast food once in a while. My brother is completely different as he can eat just abouth anything and still not put on any weight.
    4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Fast Foods affect different people in different ways.
      I can eat them once a week no problem but I wouldn't want to tempt fate by eating more regularly.
      I certainly don't consider them a healthy diet.
    5. Melinda

Hello! Well i eat fast food too (trying to do this not often)..but i have watched some video about an athlete who ate fast food for 30 days...and guess what?? This experiment cost him his healthy heart :eh:
    6. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I only eat a subway once a month as I would rather home cooked food as it is better for you
    7. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Hi there Melinda :) welcome to Chat Addicts!

Wow! 30 days eating fast food, I can only imagine what that does to anyones heart, I myself don't think I could eat fast food so frequently for such a long period of time to be honest, not just because of the affects to health but because it would end up getting boring.
    8. LaurenAus

LaurenAus New Chatter

if I eat lots of fast food I start noticing that my stomach will bulge out or my thighs will be thicker. I'm a big girl, but I can't eat fast food three times a day and expect to stay thin. Another effect of fast food is that I'll feel tired or sluggish afterwards. I wish I ate more healthy food but I just don't know of any that actually tastes good.