1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Animals Escaped bull shot dead outside Sheffield primary school

wiseguy Apr 18, 2012

1. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

Police shot a bull dead after it escaped from a slaughterhouse and found its way on to primary school playing fields in Sheffield.
      A member of the public called police after seeing the animal on Main Street, Grenoside, at about 11:50 BST.
      The bull was later found on the playing fields of Fox Hill Primary School.
      South Yorkshire Police said the bull was shot dead by armed officers "in the interests of public safety and to minimise the risk to the community".
      No-one was injured during the incident.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Wow, that must have been pretty scary for anyone who saw it or was close by, wonder how on earth it managed to escape from a slaughterhouse though, you would have thought they would have had rules in place to keep things shut up to prevent such incidents.
    3. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

no idea,i wonder if the cops are having a bbq tonight :giggle:
    4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I'm sure if you were in same position,you'd find a way to escape Slaughterhouse :D
      Shortie861 likes this.
    5. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

I know I would.

Just glad to hear it was taken out before anything bad happened.