1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

TV Everybody Loves Raymond

sdavis2702 Aug 7, 2011

1. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Guest

Okay, I don't watch much TV at all. I am not a big fan of anything outside of the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and Nat Geo. But when I can, I LOVE to watch "Everybody Loves Raymond."

Am I the only one? Raymond is a goofball. Robert is a nut job. Frank is absolutely hilarious. Marie is "something else." And Deborah is a MILF lol.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Don't watch much TV myself but this show is on Comedy Central over in the UK and I love it :) it is so funny and great to watch, I love the part at the start where his family are coming across the road to visit and they are hiding everything away, turning everything off and putting the kids out of the way of being seen and he rushes to lock the door, thinks its safe and collapses in front of the door and his mum's hand comes through the letter box to touch his head :lol:

3. roxfan003

roxfan003 Shy Chatter

I am not a huge fan of Everybody Loves Raymond, but I will watch it once in a while if nothing else is on. It's funny, but both Ray and Deb can get really annoying. Although, my favorite episode is when Deb lets Ray do all the shopping and he ends up setting the kitchen on fire and can't put it out because he bought a short hose.

4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I haven't seen that episode myself but it sure does sound like a good one :) will have to look out for that episode :)

5. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

Use to watch it but not any more
      It was ok

6. Elseb

Elseb Regular Chatter

I thought it was a great show, really good characters. :D

7. Hotspot

Hotspot Quiet Chatter

It's okay, I am not much of a fan of it. I'd really only watch it if I was bored and there was nothing on.

8. Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess Regular Chatter

I love this show. It's quite hilarious! My favorite character on the show was Frank. My least favorite character was Debra. When the show first started, I thought Debra was rather sweet, but later she just became too 'bitchy' as well as a 'bully". I thought Ray was useless around the house, and should of spent more time taking care of the kids. I also thought Ray didn't have any back-bone, and should of stood up to Debra and his mother. At times I did feel sorry for Robert, even tho Robert was a bit over the top with his pity parties, and woe is me!!!

Shortie861 likes this.
    9. Marti

Marti Super Moderator Staff Member

i like this show