1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

excuse the language please

Rachel Mar 20, 2012

1. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

I gave this female i knew one small chance to say sorry for something she did. i gave forth the small chance i had left for her and she F*****D it up. this was every text she had sent me and my response to them all

and yes i did post this on Facebook

‎1."your a slut" you are for saying u want to be with this dude and that dude and how u wanna sleep with this one and that one...
      2."you sleep with more then one guy" how the hell you know im even sleeping with anyone
      3."you talk to too many guys at once. u talk s**t bout ppl behind their backs" okay listen up i have guy friends for this fact...i dnt get along with bitches like u and i may talk s**t behind someones back but i will also say it to their face. and i NEVER once said anything bout u behind ur back that i didnt say to ur face
      4. "u added my ex because you had "common interests". well we did have common interests. more then u and him ever did and ever will
      5. "i dont want to talk to u dont u get that" i get that i was just giving u that one teeny tiny chance i had left for u to say sorry oh well ur loss i came out of it with 2 friends and u came out of it with none
      6. "if i wanted to of talked to u i would have contacted you" i care how...then whyd u keep my number huh?? if u were never gunna talk to me again why the f**k did u keep it
      7. "u and i are totally different ppl. and i have too much in my life going on right now to deal with ur s**t, u disrespected me more then once. you talked s**t bout me to luis and he told me everything" yeahh we are totally different ppl yet we got along so well at first to u went psycho on me for talking to someone i had alot of interests with that i had no intentions of anything more with. i never disrespected u once until u flipped the f**k out u bitch so calm yo tits. yeahh i did im not afraid to admit it. but he also told me how crazy obssessive u became he never really wanted u from what i understand
      8. "and you wanna know why i flipped bout tito?? because i still love him. i always have. and you went over the line by adding him. u had no right. u dnt see me adding your exs" well get over it he doesnt love you. he told me he liked u at one point but frankly didnt want to be with u. hes an amazing guy has great potential in the future and didnt want a crazy bitch like u by his side plus he said he had nothing in common with u. i have every god damn right to do what i f*****g please ever hear of "ITS A FREE COUNTRY"?? i would of given a damn bout u adding any of my exs the fact i only have what like 3 and none of them are on my fb anyways.
      9."dont do that s**t unless u want someone to snap" well too late...youve snapped waaaaaaay before i even know u existed....please go get help and see a therapist and hopefully medication will help.
      10. "do me a favor and dont ever tell Temel to tell me that you need to talk. because i want nothing to do with you. i thought i made that clear." i can do whatever i please if u wanted nothing to do with me then why the f**k did u keep my number huh?? why??

Facebook is such a good therapist without having to pay for it. i know the bitch cant see it but im doing this anyways. her loss like i said i came out of it with 2 friends well 3 technically cuz i got Andrew one of her exs friends that i also have alot of stuff in common with. doesnt she see that u can be friends with someone and not want to f**k them?? oh well my night is complete its bed time :)

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

cant you just block her from your facebook and phone??

3. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

ohh i have after this incident. i gave her a tiny chance. and she f****d it up. but im better without someone like her in my life

4. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

too right,nice to meet you by the way lol

5. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

it is interesting what can happen between friends and relationships.

6. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

she is just so ehh theres no way to describe it.

7. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

come on try explain her [​IMG]

8. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

a selfish bitch that will whine and cry to get her way and even if she doesnt shes all like u hate me and s**t like that. shes 20 and she acts 12

9. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yep, an obvious case that she doesn't act her age at all. I think she's the type to type in texttalk and stuff on your wall?

10. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

she would if i hadent blocked her. but the bitch kept my number in her phone wtf for u hate me and want me dead why keep it??

11. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

lol, well, obviously shes a bit of a hypocrite. XDD In the way that she wants your attention, yet she's bitching about you.

12. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

i just blocked her from my life i got better things to worry bout

13. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

thats a good thing to do. XD

14. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

right now im just fed up with people

15. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

dont be fed up with everybody love,just get rid of thr dross in your life

16. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

i cnt help but be fed up.

17. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

i get fed up a lot so i switch the internet off and my phone and get pi**ed,it all seems better for awhile:redface::redface:

18. Rachel

Rachel Quiet Chatter

i cant do that though...if i do that i could miss something going on with my family....most of my family lives out of state so the internet and phone are only ways to keep up with them

19. wiseguy

wiseguy Chataholic

ok love,just try ignore the bad ones