1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Extra stuff

Naiwen Jul 12, 2011

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Do you take them? I don't mean vitamins, I've meant extra proteins, or whatever you have there, I'm not too knowledgeable on that.
    2. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

Yes I have to take iron tablets but that's all
      I am careful with what I eat
    3. joydyats

joydyats Chat Addict

Me, I don't take any extras in my body. I remember taking one when I was pregnant like folic acid, iron and calcium but after I gave birth I stopped taking vitamins or supplements.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That is about the only time I have ever taken anything myself when I have been pregnant, usually only Folic Acid but I have had to take iron tablets a few times whilst pregnant but once I had given birth I stopped taking them, there was only one time I took anything else after giving birth and that was after I had my daughter and I was taking Vitamins for a short while to help as I was feeling drained for a short while after I had her.
    5. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

Right now i also do not take any supplements. Before i am taking daily dose of vitamin C to increase my immunity from colds and coughs. I just eat healthier foods as much as possible now.
    6. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

I took all that stuff for a good long while and then went through money difficulty and ran out of money and though we're doing better now financially i still don't splurge on protein powders and supplements. Though i'm sure the supplements and vitamins would make me feel well. I try to save all those things for my daughter so her health can be ensured.