1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    1. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

Anyone interested in getting this game?

I saw some trailers for it and I am pretty excited. It looks like an awesome FPS open world game
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Seen some trailers for it but I can't say that I have been all that excited for it to be honest. May be a game I will get at a later date when the price is dropped.
      Smokey likes this.
    3. ramtastic05

ramtastic05 Talkative

I ended up getting this game on release day. I think its awesome.
      It adds some complexity to an FPS game and has alot to do. I am about 35% done with the game, but I have been playing for a while because their are alot of side missions and stuff to do.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

^ This. Although i've been hearing good things, so I put it in my GameQ on gamefly. should be the next game they send me. :) I had Hitman Absolution out, beat it and sent it back, so now just waiting for them to ship Far Cry 3. Gonna see what all the fuss is about. To be honest, I didn't care for the 2nd game so my expectations are pretty low for this one.