1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Favorite book when you were a kid

LucasMom Oct 21, 2011

1. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

What was your favorite book when you were a kid?

I have always loved to read. The first book I can remember reading was a book called Bugs Bunny and the Carrot Machine. That and Dr. Seuss' One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish. I think I read those books at least once a day for ages. Of course those were books I read when I was very young.

As I grew up so did my love of reading. I read all of Judy Blume's books, and my favorite was Tale of a Fourth Grade Nothing. I also read Little Women in 5th grade and to this day it is one of my favorite books.

So what about all of you, what books do you remember from your childhood?
    2. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I love to read comics when I was a kid and since it was very popular/common on those times. I usually read local comics specially with horror stories and adventures.
      I had also read some story books with compilation of parables and fables.
    3. RJH

RJH Getting There

I loved a series called the 3 investigators, awesome series of books.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

When I was a kid I used to love reading Famous Five by Enid Blyton, they where some really great stories and very interesting :)